Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch JeanSALE $119.97 was $148.00 Item #17017VWLIVVR
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestone embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, wash inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip, thigh and leg.
Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch Jean 7 7
Good price, GREAT fit I love this style and fit, its the perfect amount of stretch to stay fitted all day long...I have it in 3 different washes! September 16, 2012
Super comfy while pretty these have just the right amount of stretch to hold shape while being comfy to wear and pretty at the same time. The color is gorgeous. I highly recommend this pair. May 22, 2012
Amazing! Love these jeans!! I was so happy to go down a couple sizes too! They are super cute and super comfy as well. Well worth the money :) February 3, 2012
cute but run big! I ordered these after reading reviews and already loving big stars, but these kind of disappointed. Needless to say, they are going back because they are HUGE. I can get away with my usual 29 in these even though they do sometimes stretch, but I could've easily gone down to a 28 or maybe even a 27 depending on how tight I wanted them. I'm hoping that if I decide to exchange them that they'll fit. I'm glad the other reviewers were happier with theirs as they are very cute and flattering jeans! January 24, 2012
So comfy & cute! Absolutely love these jeans! I went down 1 size from what I normally wear and they fit perfect! I love that they are strechy but hold their shape well and don't get saggy with a lot of wear. January 23, 2012
Best jeans I've ever owned!!! I recently discovered Big Star jeans and HAD to own another pair. My husband offered to take me shopping for Christmas and I knew I had to go to Buckle because they carry Big Star. I tried on a couple pairs but when I slipped into these the angels started to sing and no other pair compared after that. These are simply perfection in a jean. They are so comfortable and flattering. Worth every single penny my husband spent!! December 27, 2011
Super hot jeans!! I have so many pair of buckle jeans. These are my new favorites. They feel absolutely amazing, and look great too! I love everything about them... very very happy!! They do run a little big. I normally wear a size 28, but went to a 27 in these ones. Not complaining about that though..lol December 14, 2011
1-7 of 7