Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch JeanSALE $119.97 was $152.00 Item #17017VWLSBSM
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 91% Cotton, 7 1/2% Polyester, 1 1/2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch Jean 4 4
Great Detailed Big Stars!!!!!!! Love these new Big Stars!!!!!!! the detailed bling& stitching is perfect!!!!! i also love the regular pocket instead of the usual flap pocket. These are Super Comfy also!!!!!!!! i have to say that these big stars are the most comfortable pair of jeans i own.......and i was also able to go down a size due to the strecthy material of these. thats great... August 26, 2012
Dissapointed This was my first and last pair of Big Star Vintage Jeans. They looked good online, but that was about it. I ordered a size down as the other reviews had spoken about the sizes running large,and even then I absolutely swam in them! In a Miss Me I wear a 26 (which is really snug),and when it came to the 25 in the Big Star Vintage, they were not a good fit at all even after a few washes. There is NO WAY they are true to size. Honestly, they would stay "snug" for about 20-30 minutes, then get so saggy they would be hanging off of you. The material in this particular style catches and snags very easy. I really have nothing positive to say about these jeans, It was a waste of $120. My best advice would be to not ever consider these, go with a Miss Me or Rock Revival. I am overall disappointed in the quality and craftsmanship of these jeans, I expected better especially for the price and brand name. February 1, 2014
Love Big Star Vintage Liv This is my third pair of Big Star Vintage Liv jeans. Just like my other two pairs, these fit perfectly, and are so comfortable.I am 5'2" and 110lbs with an athletic build, and the BSV Liv fit my build perfectly. I'm sure this will not be my last pair of BSV Liv. January 8, 2014
love i suggest going down 1-2 sizes from what you normally do. they stretch to fit. Im a size 27 and did the 26's and probably could have done with a 25 to be honest. they are super comfortable and fit great around the waist. you can do squats all day and not feel like you're going to rip them. excellent everyday jean. March 28, 2013
1-4 of 4