Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch Jean$145.00 Item #17017VWLSBUDU
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on blowout back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch Jean 3 3
My Favorite Pair I have had these since they came out and they are my favorite!! March 6, 2014
Okay.. These ran big in my normal size.. I knew they would stretch too much and the waist was rather large so sized down one size.. I wear an XL and they came up too short and the rise was lower. The quality didn't seem to be the same as most Big Stars and decided I really didn't like the blown out pockets.. Returned.. February 1, 2014
Super Cute, just not for my curves VERY cute jeans! I wish the wiskering didn't come so far in to the zipper, it actually puckered on me and looked really strange. I'm curvy with hips so someone who is a little more slender with narrower hips would probably not even notice the wiskering. May 28, 2013
1-3 of 3