Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch JeanSALE $129.97 was $152.00 Item #1717VWLIFWO2
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
Ozone Technology. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology has allowed Big Star to reduce its use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually, helping to save the world one jean at a time. Koos Manufacturing Inc., the home to premium denim brand Big Star, is now using Ozone Technology, a wash process that significantly reduces the company's water consumption, use of chemicals and dirty energy. Big Star applies Ozone Technology to its denim manufacturing as a drying process that essentially produces a cleaner finish on the jean in a much quicker time frame, and uses no water during its cycle. Normally, jeans are rinsed with large amounts of water to get rid of the excess indigo from the garment, and chemicals are applied to fade the jean and clean up indigo bleeds on the pocket linings. The ozone acts as a bleach to disinfect the garment, kill bacteria and reduce indigo backwash, dramatically lowering water consumption as well as energy and chemical usage.
Big Star Vintage Liv Stretch Jean 3 3
LOVE These are my favorite pair of jeans and I have a lot of jeans :) They are true to fit and are very comfy love them! October 7, 2012
I have a booty! I've never received more compliments on my booty, which is flat normally but in this jean BAM! super comfy too. LOVE! September 29, 2012
Love the Liv!! I'm so excited that they made this pocket in the Liv fit. I know last year they made this same pocket (minus the jewels, plus some extra distruction# in the Sweet fit, and that's a little too low for me. This jean is probably my favorite right now. I love the 35 inseam! I usually don't like such a big bottom opening/so much room around my knees, but these look really great over my boots, while my rocks may be too slim. You can totally size down in these (I did), but the size I normally wear felt fine too. These hold their shape really well, too, for such a soft and comfortable denim!! September 5, 2012
1-3 of 3