Big Star Vintage Maddie Boot Stretch Jean$145.00 Item #17017VWMABCI
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly eased through the hip, thigh and leg.
Big Star Vintage Maddie Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
Mrs, These are my favorite jeans! They have the perfect amount of stretch, without a sag. They make me feel like freest, without a lot of bling. Perfect! March 23, 2013
"Pajama Jeans" The salesgirl brought these to me saying these jeans are so comfy, I call them pajama jeans. Well, she was right. I am a 28-29 in rock revival easys and she brought me a 30 in these. They were VERY stretchy and I knew I had to drop to the 29. They fit well enough but I wondered if I should drop to the 28. In the end, I didn't try the smaller size because these felt so comfortable and so very right. But, as they say, hindsight is 20/20. After a day of wear these jeans had stretched more than I had anticipated and I absolutely should have dropped AT LEAST one more size.The quality and comfort of these jeans are wonderful. I absolutely love them. I would warn potential purchasers to drop a waist size if you feel like they fit perfectly. They WILL stretch. A LOT.This is my first pair of Big Star jeans and I confess I am a fan. March 12, 2013
Meh... I tried these on in the store today. I tried on my normal size and two sizes smaller than my normal size. Surprisingly, the smaller ones fit better in the waist, but the legs were pretty much the same. I don't like jeans that are tight around my calves, and these jeans are definitely tight in the calves. They look like more of a straight cut than a boot cut.Overall, I've never worn Big Star Jeans before...I usually wear Rock Revivals. These jeans are around the same price as Rocks, but they feel so much cheaper. The thin, stretchy material reminds me of jeans you can buy at much cheaper stores in the Junior departments. They also had a strong dye odor. Personally, I don't think the quality warrants the price here.The salesperson (who was wonderful!) advised me that these jeans REALLY stretch out throughout the day. She suggested going 2 sizes smaller. I would recommend the same. Never thought I could wear 2 sizes smaller...was tempted to buy them just for the ego boost...but I ended up with a pair of Etty boot Rock Revivals. March 3, 2013
Most Comfortable Jean EVER!!! Best jeans ever! I have every brand of jean Buckle has to offer, but these are the most amazing jeans I have put on in a while! Super soft and extremely comfortable!!! February 26, 2013
1-4 of 4