Big Star Vintage Maddie Boot Stretch Jean$152.00 Item #17017VWMBFCB
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly eased through the hip, thigh and leg.
Big Star Vintage Maddie Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
LOVE! Love these jeans! Heavy material, great fit for my curves! February 3, 2014
Big Star vintage Maddie Jeans LOVE these jeans...... they are the BEST FIT, they feel like home,the first time you wear them. I have a couple of pair and they are the only one's I would buy.LOVE BIG STAR!!!!!!!!!!! January 14, 2014
love, love, love Big Stars! I have gone a little "Jean Crazy" since discovering Big Stars. I absolutely love the way they fit. I have about 5 pairs now and they all fit about the same. You need to buy a size or two down from what you usually wear, due to the amount of stretch that they have, but it's worth it in the end. I have a few pairs of Silvers in my closet and I thought I would try them out again, and they just don't compare to the way the Big Stars fit. October 17, 2013
Great flap pockets! Some of the Big Star jeans, have way too much stretch, these were from the Eco line, not only are they soft, but perfect amount of stretch! I love the flap pockets and the details. I was looking for something that was "non bling" fit the "bill". Just wish they came in a shorter length. August 8, 2013
these jeans are very stretchy I tried these on a few days ago in the store and i didn't like them. They were too stretchy for my body type (i am athletic/curvy) so the jeans didn't work because of that. Plus the leg opening (17") are too small for my liking but i will say i liked the pockets and the wash. I will be keeping my eyes open for new vintage jeans because they are my fav!!!! April 12, 2013
1-5 of 5