Big Star Vintage Maddie Flare Stretch Jean$142.00 Item #17017VWMADAO
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 20" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly eased through the hip, thigh and leg.
Big Star Vintage Maddie Flare Stretch Jean 6 6
Love these so comfy These jeans are very Stretchy you can size down by one if not two . The color is fabulous , the back pockets look great with the silver . Don't miss out on these February 14, 2013
miss me jeans great pants won't buy doing else. will tell everyone January 28, 2014
Maddie Flare These were my first pair of Big Star jeans. I LOVED them so much I wore them out,. I ordered a new pair online and when I received them, they were too big...but, that's because I've lost weight. I gave them to my step daughter who "Freaked out"...because I "just" gave them to her. Anyway, now I have to go buy new pair and that is fine by me. They may be pricey, but I will spend extra to make my booty look good! October 22, 2013
Poor Quality for the Amount Spent This was my very first Big Star purchase. I loved the way these jeans looked; however, I had to order two sizes smaller than what I normally wear because they ran so big. Once they arrived I loved them but after wearing them only a few times the bottom of the legs began to fray and get holes, and no I did no order them too long. After wearing the jeans for only 1 month, I also go a hole on the inside of my left thigh. I'm very, very disappointed and highly dissatisfied with the quality of these jeans. If I'm going to spend $152.00 on jeans, I expect them to last longer than a month and have great quality. Again, very disappointed in the quality and will probably never purchase Big Stars again. September 19, 2013
LOVE. Absolutely love these, very comfortable. fit perfect. August 21, 2013
Way too big!! I was super disappointed with these jeans they were way too big, and I even went down a size. I could have probably went down 3 sizes. They are also very high waisted. March 13, 2013
1-6 of 6