Big Star Vintage Maddie Flare Stretch JeanSALE $129.97 was $152.00 Item #17017VWMFLLF
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 20" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit jean is slightly eased through the hip, thigh and leg.
Big Star Vintage Maddie Flare Stretch Jean 3 3
Fabulous! LOVE these jeans!! I wear a 28 long in the Maddie and in Miss Me easy boot. These are my FAVORITE!! They have just enough stretch that they don't loose their fit after wearing them all day. My new favorite!! I have hips and a bootie, these are very flattering for both! January 18, 2013
neat detailed Big Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow just bought these this evening and i really love them i usually buy liv & sweet fits only but thought i would try due to the cute detail on these they do run big though.....i was able to go down 2 sizes from what i normally wear in liv&sweet didnt mind that at ALL!!!!!!!!!! must haves January 7, 2013
LOVE these jeans, they are my new FAVORITES!! I recently purchased these jeans from my local Buckle store and they have quickly become my new favorites!! I went in to the store looking for another pair of Miss Me jeans (my usual favorites), and when I didn't like anything I saw, the manager (Jessica--who is AWESOME) recommended I try on a pair of Big Star.....end of story!! These jeans fit me so well and are so comfortable, not to mention they are very flattering. Thanks to Jessica and the Irvine Spectrum Buckle Store, I always end up totally satisfied with my purchases. Thanks Buckle for having such nice employees, and for carrying the best selection of jeans around!! December 31, 2012
1-3 of 3