Big Star Vintage Nico Skinny Stretch
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slimmer knee
- 13" bottom opening
- Broken stitch accent on back pockets
- Grinding, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit skinny jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A method where the stitch is intentionally interrupted to form a random design.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.