Big Star Vintage Nina Straight Stretch Jean
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly slimmer through the hip and thigh
- 15" bottom opening
- Embroidered reverse denim inset on back pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling and hand sanding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim is hand-finished for a unique look. It will wear like your favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. You will love the comfort of this denim that has the look and feel of years of wear.
- Made in United States.
This pair of jeans was washed using special Ozone Technology which uses less energy, less water & less chemicals. Big Star’s use of this environmentally friendly process is helping to save the planet one pair of jeans at a time.
Ozone Technology: Helping to save the world, one jean at a time. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology allows Koos Manufacturing, Inc. and Big Star to reduce their use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually!
Have a Question?
|Women's Big Star Jeans|
|Women's Big Star Inseams|
|SHORT - 29"||X-LONG - 35"|
|REGULAR - 31"||XX-LONG - 37"|
|LONG - 33"|