Big Star Vintage Orion Jean
- Slim fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Use caution: new denim may bleed. Be careful near light colored surfaces and clothes. Wash separately and inside out or dry clean to maintain dark color.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.