Big Star Vintage Orion Jean
- Slim fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 20" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on back embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 98% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Big Star Vintage Orion Jean 1 1
Jean Review Love the look of there jeans, but the hips were super baggy. January 6, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.