Big Star Vintage Pioneer Jean
- Regular fit bootleg zip fly jean
- 10" mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, cuts with fill yarn and hand sanding
- Embroidered leather Big Star label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.