Big Star Vintage Pioneer Jean
- Regular fit, bootleg, zip fly
- 10" mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and dremmeling details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.