Big Star Vintage Pioneer JeanSALE $104.97 was $142.00 Item #17017VMPIODU
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and whiskering details
- Zip fly
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Please note this jean is running 1 - 1 1/2" long, please order accordingly
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed. Use caution. New denim may bleed. Be careful near light colored surfaces and clothes. Wash separately and inside out or dry clean to maintain darker color.
- Made in Mexico.
Ozone Technology. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology has allowed Big Star to reduce its use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually, helping to save the world one jean at a time. Koos Manufacturing Inc., the home to premium denim brand Big Star, is now using Ozone Technology, a wash process that significantly reduces the company's water consumption, use of chemicals and dirty energy. Big Star applies Ozone Technology to its denim manufacturing as a drying process that essentially produces a cleaner finish on the jean in a much quicker time frame, and uses no water during its cycle. Normally, jeans are rinsed with large amounts of water to get rid of the excess indigo from the garment, and chemicals are applied to fade the jean and clean up indigo bleeds on the pocket linings. The ozone acts as a bleach to disinfect the garment, kill bacteria and reduce indigo backwash, dramatically lowering water consumption as well as energy and chemical usage.
Big Star Vintage Pioneer Jean 1 1
great jeans I was shopping for my husband and due to Christmas is was difficult to find what I wanted in long lengths. I ordered these based on the description of running a little long. They do and they are just right. They look great on him and I really like the dark wash.He says they are very comfortable which matters or he wouldn't wear them no matter what they looked like. January 20, 2014
1-1 of 1