Big Star Vintage Pioneer Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.