Big Star Vintage Pioneer Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 92.6% Cotton, 6.2% Polyester, 1.2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Big Star Vintage Pioneer Jean 1 1
The best jeans This was the first pair of big star jeans I have ever purchased. I always loved the look of them but the price always steered me away. I finally broke down and bought a pair. The only downfall is they run a little big/loose than I would like. Other than that, the most comfortable jeans I have ever had. The looks and the fabric are phenomenal. Without a doubt or hesitation, the best jeans I have ever owned. I will be purchasing another pair of big star jeans in the future. April 4, 2014
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.