Big Star Vintage Sweet Boot Stretch Jean
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 17" bottom opening
- Metallic faux leather applique on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 94% Cotton, 5.5% Polyester, 0.5% Spandex.
- Machine wash with like colors inside out to retain color. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.