Big Star Vintage Sweet Flare Stretch Jean$142.00 Item #17017VWSFLHP
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 92% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
Ozone Technology. LESS WATER. LESS ENERGY. LESS CHEMICALS. Ozone Technology has allowed Big Star to reduce its use of water, chemicals and energy by approximately 25% annually, helping to save the world one jean at a time. Koos Manufacturing Inc., the home to premium denim brand Big Star, is now using Ozone Technology, a wash process that significantly reduces the company's water consumption, use of chemicals and dirty energy. Big Star applies Ozone Technology to its denim manufacturing as a drying process that essentially produces a cleaner finish on the jean in a much quicker time frame, and uses no water during its cycle. Normally, jeans are rinsed with large amounts of water to get rid of the excess indigo from the garment, and chemicals are applied to fade the jean and clean up indigo bleeds on the pocket linings. The ozone acts as a bleach to disinfect the garment, kill bacteria and reduce indigo backwash, dramatically lowering water consumption as well as energy and chemical usage.
Big Star Vintage Sweet Flare Stretch Jean 2 2
These are the bomb (: These jeans are sooooooo comfortable!! Up until these came out, I was a little unimpressed with the Big Star selection. However, when I saw these online, I knew I had to order them. I ordered the size down from what i normally wear and they literally fit PERFECTLY. I'm 5'9 and I usually buy an XL in Big Stars, but I took a chance on these in the L since they're a flare. I wish they were a little longer, but they do puddle at the bottom, so they aren't too short. I could wear these jeans every day, they are definitely worth the money. Very soft and comfortable denim! November 8, 2012
New favorite pair of jeans!!! Buckle is the only place I go to buy jeans. I've tried all sorts of different kinds of jeans from there like Stellas, Starlites, Miss Me's, Big Stars and a few other kinds....I've never tried the Big Star Vintage style....WOW I'm so mad I've never tried them before! these jeans are sooooo comfortable and fit very well for me! I highly recommend these jeans. November 3, 2012
1-2 of 2