Big Star Vintage Sweet Flare Stretch JeanSALE $109.97 was $152.00 Item #17017VWSFLSM
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 20" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 94% Cotton, 5.5% Polyester, 0.5% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Big Star Vintage Sweet Flare Stretch Jean 3 3
Yes, they look great, but no - they don't last. I have not had these jeans even five months and they have already started to fall apart.I've only washed them only a few times; since I never do anything strenuous, they don't get dirty, but there are already three holes in them. With the amount of money I paid for them, I would expect these jeans to last a heck of a lot longer then five freaking months.I will never be buying another pair of jeans from this company. I think I'll be going back to Hollister - their jeans last for *years*. April 1, 2013
Awesome jeans!! I just bought these jeans, and the fit of them is awesome!! I recommend going a size down, as they stretch! :). Great color of wash too! February 28, 2013
I love these jeans! These are super cute! The inseam in the pair I bought was not sewed correctly and unraveled so I had to return them and of course Buckle was more than accomadating which is why I love them! I got another pair and they were perfect. February 15, 2013
1-3 of 3