Big Star Vintage Sweet Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $136.00 Item #17017VWSSKLW
- Super lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 91% Cotton, 7 1/2% Polyurethane, 1 1/2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Big Star Vintage Sweet Skinny Stretch Jean 3 3
My FAVORITE pair of Jeans I am 5' 10" tall, about a 28-29" waist. The hardest thing about jeans is getting the length right, but then looking amazing from the front AND the back. These Jeans do all three! They have just enough stretch to be super comfortable all day. They hug all the right places in just the right way. The butt looks great! Pocket placement and design is perfect. <3 that they don't have buttons on the back so they're really comfortable to sit down in. They come up higher in back so the waist height is perfect. The wash is amazing and makes you look thinner because of the lighter part at the center of the thigh. They have stayed looking brand new after many washes. I love how versatile they are, dress em up or down, with flats, heels and best of all boots! Now what i really need is another pair!Buckle PLEASE anniversary these Jeans! bring them back! October 12, 2012
Great fit and color I was hesitant to purchase these jeans because they were slightly more expensive than other Big Star fits, however they were worth every penny. I'm only 5'0, so it's really hard to find jeans in the right length, so my only complaint is the 'regular' length is still fairly long and it's nearly impossible to find a 'short' length. On the plus side, I have owned several pairs of skiny jeans that tend to be too large in the waist and too tight in the legs, which caused me to be hiking my pants up all day, however these fit perfectly. I have a moderate rear and thighs and a small waist, so they fit great in all the right spots and did not stretch out during the day. September 30, 2011
Fabulous Fit I absolutely love this jean--it has so many great qualities! The fit is great--there is the perfect amount of stretch, so comfortable!!! The wash and stitch colors are really versitile! This denim can go with my favorite BKE Sole pumps or when the weather gets colder and I can slip my new boots over the skinny leg opening! Amazing! September 22, 2011
1-3 of 3