Big Star Vintage Sweet Stretch Jean$148.00 Item #17017VWSWWRF
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Big Star label on back
- 91% Cotton, 7.5% Polyester, 1.5% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors inside out to retain colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Big Star Vintage Sweet Stretch Jean 4 4
perfect fit Big Stars!!!!!!!! i am very pleased with the fit & pocket design on these!!!!! they are super cute!!!!!!!!! i ordered a size down from what i usually wear due to the stretchy fabric of my other big stars but these particular ones dont stretch much during the day. i really love these !!!!!!! they are a MUST have!!!!!! great fit!! January 25, 2013
Must buy Absolutely love these jeans!! The fit is amazing and very flattering! I would buy these in every wash if they were available. December 19, 2012
nice jeans i just recieved these today in the mail, i really like them alot. the only reason why i gave them four stars, is i wish they were alittle higher rise. other then that the fit and color and flare leg is really nice! and for jeans that are supposed to be slim, these are pretty true to size in my opinion, and i am a curvier girl. September 24, 2012
Fit is off Love the jeans. Ordered a 25x31. The inseam actually measured 33 (yes, I measured from the inside) and the waist is very stretchy so I'm going to order a size down and hopefully they will fit better. The jeans themself are very cute so worth the hassle of reorder/return and possible hem if needed. September 24, 2012
1-4 of 4