Big Star Vintage Voyager Jean
- Relaxed fit, bootleg, zip fly
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, tacking, fill yarn and grinding details
- Embroidered back pockets
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside out to retain color. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.