Billabong Borderline Top
- Southwestern print burnout top
- Raw edge details
- Dolman sleeves
- Layering piece(s) sold separately
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
A sleeve that is very wide at the armhole and tapers to a tight wrist.