Billabong Lovelorn Dress
$27.00 - $36.18
- Mesh lined racer back dress
- All-over pleated and lace insets
- Adjustable straps
- Handkerchief hem
- Embroidered "Billabong" and logo
- 42% Cotton, 35% Nylon, 23% Viscose.
- Hand wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Billabong was founded in 1973, on Australia's Gold Coast by Gordon and Rena Merchant. They began producing handmade boardshorts, which they delivered to local surf shops. From those humble beginnings, Billabong was born. It has been the goal of the company to develop the ultimate boardshort; however, the company’s casual sportswear line has evolved to include other categories.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.