BKE Aaron Jean
- Slim fit narrow leg jean
- Low rise, 15 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- 82% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Aaron Jean 1 1
Aarons are great. They fit great. You will need the length hemmed if you are below 6ft tall like me. If you are over 6' they will still have some length left. They are on the slightly tight fitting side but do strech slightly as well. Not girl pants by any means and not ultra tapered at the ankle which is nice too. January 31, 2014
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.