BKE Addison Boot Stretch JeanSALE $59.97 was $84.95 Item #48665BK12171
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 17 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Addison Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
Very comfortable Best boot cut jeans I've ever bought. Very comfortable waist, they don't seem to squeeze me like some do, and I think it's because they're a little higher rise. I like the amount of stretch they have. It's not so much that they loose shape. They fit a little tight in the thigh after wearing straight out of the dryer, and still stretch out pretty good. I normally wear a 26 waist and went down to a 25 in these as well. Not over the top with embellishments either. Overall...perfect jeans! January 2, 2013
Good price Everything about the jean was great except the seam down the leg was off. They did not match up at all so I had to return them. September 12, 2012
Nice color and Fit I got these jeans because I was looking for a jean that was a little more of a higher rise than the Sabrina and I think I found it. Although they are labeled mid rise I would say they are more low rise. They still fall down a bit after you wear them a while, but are much better than the Sabrina or Stella. I am 5'3'' and they 31 inch length I still had to get shortened.All in all I think these will fit the need for an everyday jean. February 13, 2012
1-3 of 3