BKE Addison Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $59.97 was $79.95 Item #48665BK10183
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 13" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Addison Skinny Stretch Jean 4 4
almost perfect Pros: The tiny bit of extra rise (compared to the Stella) isn't noticeable--except when you bend/squat, then Addison keeps the crack covered where Stella tends to show it. Generally flattering on my "flat" butt and thin frame.Cons: I wish they were a bit skinnier from the knees down and bit smaller in the seat--I like my jeans tight. I'd go down a size, but that gives me all-around "muffin top" and I can barely get them buttoned. December 5, 2013
Super comfy! I'm diggin' the higher rise on these jeans. I used to wear low rise, but after having kids a slightly higher rise helps hold everything in, so to speak. They have the right amount of stretch and the rinse is great. You can dress them up or go casual. I went down one size in these so if you order online make sure you know your measurements! January 11, 2013
Love the fit!!! I have to say,These "Jeans are awesome!" They are soft and super comfy! This is my first time buying BKE jeans...and I'm in love with them. May 1, 2012
LOVE BKE's! The BKE Addison is one of my favorite fits! I was SO excited when they introduced the BKE Addison SKINNY fit - a skinny should be in everyone's closet! I wear them dressy, casual, and with everything! April 26, 2012
1-4 of 4