BKE Aiden Jean
- Slim fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and dremmeling details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Aiden Jean 1 1
More great BKE jeans! Got these jeans for Christmas, and they're amazing! They have a nice dark wash, a slim fit without being too tight, and a comfy low rise. One thing that surprised me though was that the pockets are actually normal; they have "faux flaps" and only look like they're buttoned. That really isn't too big of a problem though. You get the awesome look of buttoned pockets without having to button/unbutton them every time you need to get into your pocket. I highly recommend them! December 25, 2011
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.