BKE Aiden Jean
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info
- Slim fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Aiden Jean 2 2
Great pair of jeans Even though the fabric is fairly thin I really like this pair of jeans and would recommend them to anyone!! April 2, 2014
aiden The fit is fine. The problem withe jeans is that they are very thin material. I know they are suppose to have a worn look but if u hold them up to the light u can see right thru them. Would not recommend these jeans at all. September 16, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.