BKE Aiden Jean
- Slim fit bootcut jean
- Lowrise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered lined cut back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, and grinding details
- Destruction with knit fabric backing
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold separately. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.