BKE Aiden Straight Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Wash before wear.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.