BKE Aiden Straight Jean
- Slim fit zip fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Lowrise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back frayed pieced pockets
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Aiden Straight Jean 1 1
A Good Pair Fit and color are perfect here, but the fabric feels a bit uncomfortable without being worn in a bit. Feels different from the quality fabric of the standard Aiden jeans, because I think they are a bit older. Regardless, they fit great and look great. November 4, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.