BKE Avery Stretch Trouser Short
- Lowrise zip fly stretch 7" short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Relaxes to a wider trouser leg
- Wide needle hem
- Back welt pockets
- Grinding, dremmeling, tacking and hand sanding details
- 99% Cotton, 1 % Spandex.
- Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.