BKE Boutique Seventy Four Boot Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $96.00 Item #72330BKW04
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling, cuts with fill yarn and patch details
- 94% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Wash in cold water with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if desired.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in United States.
BKE Boutique Seventy Four Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
Love these! BKE's fit me great! They fit my waist, but have a little extra room in the hip/thigh area. Well made, multiple lengths, comfortable, definately one of my go to brands! August 29, 2012
My new favorite jeans This jean is awesome in every way. The leg silhouette is very flattering and it does have a slightly higher rise which is a nice change. It really dresses up well. I think what I love most about it is the fabric, it's nothing like any other jeans I've ever owned. The finish and the stretch are amazing and they hold their shape really well. I'm a big fan of Big Star and Silver jeans at the moment, but these top them all! I'm in between two sizes and was able to go with the smaller size. A definite must have! November 8, 2011
Very Flattering This denim is very flattering! They have a great boutique style to them without having to pay the boutique prices! I'm a fan of William Rast and Seven for all Mankind and now I'm a fan of the BKE Boutique Denim! The rise is a bit higher but I love it because it helps prevent the dreaded "muffin top" that can occur with a lower rise denim! Also, the denim makes your legs look like they are a mile long...amazing! This denim is truly a must have for every closet! October 21, 2011
1-3 of 3