BKE Burnout Top$28.00 Item #55460BK005
- Pieced crochet inset v-neck top
- Shirt tail hem
- Raw edge details
- Layering piece(s) sold separately
- Body/Sleeve/Mid-Yoke: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. Upper/Lower Yoke: 75% Polyester, 25% Acrylic. Neck/Cuffs: 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton.
- Wash separately before wearing. Machine wash cold with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Reshape when wet and lay flat to dry. Low iron if needed.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
- Made in Canada.
BKE Burnout Top 2 2
A bit tight I like this shirt. I love the design and the color. However, it's a bit tight, not in an "it doesn't fit" way, it's just very fitted. I got it in an XL #in store# which is the size I always get at Buckle. I'm curvy, 5'7 at 165 lb's, but I'm well proportioned. The shirt is comfortable, but it shows rolls and what not beneath, not too badly but I still don't like it.It is very transparent. I noticed this when I bought it so I got a white tank to go beneath. Just thought I would mention this because it doesn't look like the model on here is wearing anything beneath it. I kinda like this though cuz it's airy which makes it a nice summer top.BTW my boyfriend loves this on me. So overall it has it's cons, but I like it nonetheless. April 10, 2013
Its a great summer shirt! Kind of pricey but hot. Its comfy. Its way light. Great summer shirt! March 6, 2013
1-2 of 2