BKE Carter JeanSALE $64.97 was $74.95 Item #1410AMB20011
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
BKE Carter Jean 3 3
Decent Jeans This is the second pair of carters I bought. My first pair i bought i fell in love with, great style(light faided) and just an overall fantastic fit. I was depaiting on buy these or "Buckle BLACKS" and thinking since my other ones were so great Ill go again with these. Looking back i wouldve bought the BUCKLE BLACKS for $5 more. They fit a little tighter than my other ones and just dont feel as nice. I own 1 pair of buckle blacks and they are awesome, never wrinkle and these seem like i have to steam/iron the BKE carters everytime their washed. Overall rating id give a 7*, not fantastic but decent. For the $$$ though i was very disappointed! April 5, 2013
Great fit! These jeans look great on my husband! They are the perfect wash for casual or dressy! Highly recomend! January 22, 2013
This is a very versatile product. The dark with the grey stitching on the back pocket give this jean an exquisite dressy look to it, but the whiskering and sand blasted thighs give this jean the ability to be dressed down to a nice casual piece of denim. November 28, 2011
1-3 of 3