BKE Carter Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Tacking, hand sanding, grinding and pintuck details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.