BKE Carter Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Pieced and darted back embroidered pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Carter Jean 1 1
My Son loves these jeans. The jeans I have bought for my son and myself have held up very well. The fit is great also November 26, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.