BKE Carter Jean
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on embossed back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and lined and unlined cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Carter Jean 1 1
Great Jeans Jeans fits great. If you're 5'8 and above I recommend the R fit with is the 32" Lenght. Has a rugged look and would go great with almost any type or color of top. Highly recommend if you are looking for a good jeans January 25, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.