BKE Carter Straight Jean
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info.
- Regular fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidery on darted back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Carter Straight Jean 1 1
These jeans are extremely comfortable These Jeans fit perfectly and are just what I was looking for. December 21, 2012
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.