BKE Carter Straight Jean
- Regular fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 17" bottom opening
- Embroidered and embossed back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, and tacking details
- Zip fly
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: 31x32
|MEN'S JEAN FITS
||24-24 1/2" thigh
||25-25 1/2" thigh
||26-26 1/2" thigh
||27-27 1/2" thigh
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.