BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on blowout back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit bootcut jean is slightly eased through the hip and thigh.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
Great Jean but Zipper Broke I love the fit of these jeans! The stretch is just right and I really like the back pocket detail. I can dress them up or down. Unfortunately after only two time wearing them the zipper broke. It will not line back up and zip properly. I was very disapointed as I love these jeans. I'm debating trying to get them fixed since my attempts to fix them myself didn't work. I'm pretty bummed. January 16, 2013
not consistant in size I love BKE Culture Boot stretch jeans..However I have bought three pair with different pockets and they do not fit the same. I would recommend trying these on first as they are not consistant in sizing. December 25, 2012
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.