BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on blowout back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Eased comfort, 2" waistband without a top stitch to allow for give when worn.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.