BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean
$39.97 - $59.97
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Wide contour waistband
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered and embossed back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.