BKE Culture Boot Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $78.95 Item #48665BKL593
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Wide contour waistband
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
unusually disappointed I've ordered these jeans several times because i love the fit and the color. because of the super light wash, they don't last more than about 6 months. I usually order them in-store and they ship them to my house for free! well, this time, i ordered them online...and, unfortunately, the jeans got to me with a tear in the butt. :( i'm going to have to take them back to the store and request that they send me a new pair. July 1, 2013
All the more bang for the buck... I LOVE buckle jeans! I can't get enough of them! These fit, and hug every curve just the way your favorite pair of jeans should!I'm looking forward to my next purchase of the culture category of jeans from BKE. I've had great luck purchasing online and in the store, as well. Got these particular pair online, because the factory seconds tend to have more of a selection online than in the store locations. February 4, 2013
Very cute jeans! I really like these, they look really cute from the back. They're a little lower than I thought the midrize would be but still great! January 30, 2012
1-3 of 3