BKE Culture Boot Stretch JeanSALE $59.97 was $82.95 Item #48665BKL6837
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Darted back embroidered pockets
- Whiskering, hand sanding, grinding and dremmeling details
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
Amazing! i love them! they are the best jeans i've ever had; now i see why everyone loves BKE's! September 17, 2012
no gap at the waist Problem solved!I have a small waist so the top of most jeans leave several inches of loose fabric and they fall down all day. If I go smaller on the size they're too tight everywhere else and I can't move. A belt doesn't really help because it just makes the jeans look all bunched up. "Mom jeans" seemed like my only option.For the first time in about 10 years I own a cute pair of jeans that don't show my underwear when I sit down.I am 5'11, about 135 lbs. and the size 27 fit perfectly. I got the extra long so I can wear them with heels. They look cute rolled up as capris too. September 4, 2012
1-2 of 2