BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean$79.95 Item #57033BMM1402
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Wide waistband
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 95% Cotton, 3% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Vietnam.
BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Perfect fit, but watch the pockets! These are the second pair of BKE jeans I have bought from Buckle. I am extremely picky about jeans since I have hips, a big butt, and am tall. Normally jeans wear out in a matter of months, but these not only last, but they fit me better then any other jeans I have ever tried on, and show off my pretty girly curves my husband loves. Plus they fit my height, which is normally a huge struggle for me to find a good fit AND height. My ONLY complaint in these particular brand of jeans that was not an issue with my other BKE, is this particular one I put my cell phone in one of the back pockets, and a small wallet in the other, and the cute stitching on the pockets ripped. So now I have to make a special trip to the closest buckle store to me (about 45 min away) and see if they can repair them. Other then that these jeans are the best! October 11, 2013
1-1 of 1