BKE Culture Boot Stretch JeanSALE $59.97 was $79.95 Item #74845BPL1116
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Comfort waistband
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Reverse denim inset on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 92% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Culture Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
Disapointed Right out of the box, I liked the jeans. Liked how they fit and looked the first time I wore them out, but after just one wash the material felt rough and very thin (cheap quality material). Would have loved a refund. January 26, 2014
Feel Great This is my first pair of jeans from Buckles. They feel great on and look good. My daughter loves them and now wants some. The salesperson Megan was very patient and worked with me to find the right pair. I must have tried on 10 pairs before I decided on this jean. No regrets. January 1, 2014
awesome jeans! Love these jeans. I finally found a place that has cute jeans that aren't 200 dollars and they come long enough for me. love it. November 5, 2013
Fab! I love these jeans. I am not a big fan of smaller pockets, but I didn't buy these for the pockets. I wear longer tops so they are perfect. I love the way that they are tight to my leg all the way down my leg. I can roll them up to have a Capri, or I can tuck them into my boots, and even roll up to ankle height and wear with my combat boots. I also wear them unrolled with my cowboy boots. They are kind of a rustic wash. These have become one of my fav's in my closet for now till I get my next pair. :) August 30, 2013
1-4 of 4