BKE Culture Straight Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $82.95 Item #48665BK11167
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Wide contour waistband
- 14 1/2" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in Mexico.
BKE Culture Straight Stretch Jean 3 3
Great butt jeans! So, I've been on the quest for "great butt" jeans. I have many pairs that fit, but I really wanted to be IN LOVE with a pair of jeans. I don't mind some stretch, but I also wanted a pair of jeans that actually felt like denim, and not thin stretchy denim/leggings.I'm 5'2, and am thin/lean but have a "gymnast" build. I generally weigh between 115-120, and have long torso, muscular legs, curves/a butt but am not "hippy". I usually wear cute pencil skirts/dresses. Jeans are tough for me because they either don't pull over my muscular calf, fit the waist but are too tight on my thighs, or the pockets sit too low and make my butt look flat.After polling my friends on favorite jean brands, I decided to go with the Buckle--I live in NYC and there are no locations near me, so I had to take a risk and purchase online. I plugged in my waist and inseam, and am SO LUCKY these popped up. The 25 waist/29 inseam fit like a GLOVE. They make my butt look awesome and I love the straight cut. They pull over my ankle boots just fine without widening too much at the leg (a medium rise and straight leg elongate my shorter legs so much more than the super low rise flare jeans I had been rocking). I also love the wash. I ordered a pair of straight kates in 26/29, but they were too big and didn't fit the bill. The cultures are EXACTLY what I was looking for. No altering needed. No gapping or pulling in odd places, pockets also perfectly placed. Hooray! We have a winner! February 19, 2013
THE PERFECT FIT JEAN- not too low and don't gap in back I love this pair of jeans. I have a small waist, medium hips, and a little bit of "saddle bags". I am 5'4" and 120lb. These jeans work for me and look great. I am 40(+) and they do not look too young. They don't ride too low in the tummy and they don't gap open in the back. They fit really well and are extremely comfortable. They look great with flats, running shoes or boots. January 2, 2013
Love the fit These do not have the same stretch as I am used to in the Cultures, but they do feel and fit just great! I currently work as a freight coordinator at Buckle...I'm always excited to see Cultures on my packing slips! My favorite fit for life! February 5, 2012
1-3 of 3